Tsavo East lies in between Mombasa and Nairobi and is frequently visited by tourist from all corners of the world due to it’s large population of wildlife such as Elephants, Buffaloes, Giraffes, Serval cats among others. Being one of the best safari destination for Mombasa Kenya safaris - 1 day Tsavo East safari offers good sceneries such as Mudanda Rock Tsavo River and more ... all in a 1 day safari!
Safari Overview :
Mombasa - Tsavo East Full Day Safari
- Views of local homesteads & life styles en-routes.
- Elephants, Giraffe, Zebra, Buffalo, Cheetah, Lions, etc etc.
- Scenic savannah plains
- Panoramic views of Tsavo over lunch
1 Day Tsavo East Safari Itinerary
You will be picked up early in the morning at 05:00 hrs from your hotel/Mombasa Port to Tsavo East National Park . Drive along the main Mombasa-Nairobi road through semi-arid country to Tsavo. Enter the park via Bachuma Gate (110km away from Mombasa). Game viewing after entry which includes a visit to the famous Aruba Dam. Tsavo East is one of the world's greatest Wildlife Sanctuaries noted for its vast Elephant herds and a variety of games including Lions, Leopards, Cheetah, Giraffe, Buffalo and other plain game. Proceed to Zomeni Lion Hill Lodge for lunch. Thereafter game viewing as you come out of the park. Drive back to Mombasa arriving late in the afternoon.
Price will be provided on Request
The Price includes
- Full board accommodation in all safari lodges or camps,- breakfast lunch and dinner.
- Park entrance fees.
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof for game viewing and photography All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats
- Mineral water on game drives All government taxes and levy
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
Price does Not include
- Drinks, tips and all kind personal of use
- Tips and other gratuities