2 Days Tsavo East and Tsavo West Safari to the home of elephants, buffaloes and the infamous man-eating lions. Tsavo East is a savannah grassland with thorny bushes and some swampy marshland around Voi River and near Aruba Dam (man Made Dam) while Tsavo West National park is covered by volcanic cones, rocky outcrops and dried lava flows. The two parts of park covers nearly an area of 22000 km2 making it one of the largest safari destination in Africa. The Big Five can be found in the parks. While on a Tsavo Safari you will be able to see large number of Elephants, Buffaloes, Antelopes, Zebras, Lions, Giraffes, etc.
Mombasa - Tsavo East - Tsavo West - Mombasa
- Views of local homesteads & life styles en-routes.
- Elephants, Giraffe, Zebra, Buffalo, Cheetah, Lions, etc etc.
- Scenic savannah plains
- Panoramic views of Tsavo East National Park
Day 1: Mombasa- Tsavo East - Tsavo West
You depart from your Mombasa, Kenya Hotel early in the morning then you drive to Tsavo East the home of herds of elephants and buffaloes before arriving at your Safari Lodge for lunch. After lunch, you proceed with game drive to Tsavo West for afternoon game drive at Rhino sanctuary where you have chances of seeing the Rhino among other wildlife, dinner and overnight is spent at Ngulia Safari Lodge where you have a chance to view the leopard which visit the Lodge every evening to feed on a goat meat hanged on tree near dinning hall. view Ngulia safari lodge
Day 2 Tsavo West - Mombasa
After early break, you check out, we continue with the game drive up to Mzima Spring where you will have a chance to see hippos and crocodile, followed by a short visit of volcano flow (Shetani Lava) later you drive to your Safari Lodge for extra lunch then after lunch, you drive back to your Coastal Hotel arriving early in the evening.
Price will be provided on Request
The Price includes
- Full board accommodation in all safari lodges or camps,- breakfast lunch and dinner.
- Park entrance fees.
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof for game viewing and photography All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats
- Mineral water on game drives All government taxes and levy
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
Price does Not include
- Drinks, tips and all kind personal of use
- Tips and other gratuities