2 Days Tsavo East Safari - Galana/Kulalu Conservancy with accommodation at the Crocodile Camp
Detailed Safari itinerary
Day 1: Leave Mombasa/Kilifi/Malindi and drive to Crocodile Camp on the Borders of Tsavo East
We will leave Mombasa/Kilifi/Malindi in the morning and drive North to Tsavo East National Park's Sala Gate, where we will check in at a Crocodile Camp for lunch and a short rest..
Afternoon safari game drive inside Tsavo East National Park. Dinner and overnight at the Crocodile Camp.
Crocodile Camp is located along the Galana River in Galana/Kulalu Conservancy which has an unfenced border with Tsavo East National Park. Crocodile Safari camp offerss both tents and bungalows. It's location allows you to safely watch elephants, hippos, crocodiles, a wide variety of birds and many other animals populating the waterside.
Day 2: Safari Game Drive in Tsavo East National Park
After breakfast we enter Tsavo East National Park via Sala gate and begin our morning safari game with a drive along Galana River with chances of catching sight of riverine game like hippo, crocodile and waterbuck to name a few. Our Safari game viewing continues until lunch time when we return back to the camp for our meals. After a short rest we will drive back to Malindi/Kilifi/Mombasa where our safari ends.
Leave the Camp in the morning with picnic lunch for a full day safari game drive in Tsavo East National Park. We will exit Tsavo East National Park through the Bachuma gate and drive back to Malindi/Kilifi/Mombasa where our safari ends.
Price will be provided on Request
The Price includes
- Full board accommodation in all safari lodges or camps,- breakfast lunch and dinner.
- Park entrance fees.
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof for game viewing and photography All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats
- Mineral water on game drives All government taxes and levy
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
Price does Not include
- Drinks, tips and all kind personal of use
- Tips and other gratuities