Detailed Safari itinerary
Day 1: Mombasa/Kilifi/Malindi Safari to Crocodile Camp - Tsavo East
We will leave Mombasa/Kilifi/Malindi in the afternoon and drive North to Tsavo East National Park's Sala Gate, where we will check in at a Crocodile Camp upon arrival.
Located along the Galana River, Crocodile Camp offers both tents and bungalows. It's location allows you to safely watch elephants, hippos, crocodiles, a wide variety of birds and many other animals populating the waterside.
You will relax by the camp's terrace as you enjoy river front life, watching wildlife and birds as the camp fire burns and you barbeque is prepared in the open. Your evening comes to an end with you viewing as crocodiles come to the terrace and are fed by the camp's staff. Dinner and overnight at the Crocodile Camp.
Day 2: Full Day Safari Game Drive in Tsavo East National Park
After breakfast we enter Tsavo East National Park via Sala gate and enjoy a morning safari game drive along Galana River with chances of catching sight of riverine game like hippo, crocodile and waterbuck to name a few.
Other wildlife likely to be seen include elephant, lesser kudu, gerenuk, kongoni (hartebeest), dik-dik, buffalo, impala, giraffe and zebra. Chances of spotting lion, cheetah and leopard also abound.
Picnic lunch will be enjoyed at the Lugard's Fall's picnic site. Afternoon safari game drive exploring Tsavo hoping to catch sight of more wildlife. Dinner and overnight at the Crocodile Camp.
Day 3: Leave Crocodile Camp Tsavo East and drive back to Malindi/Kilifi/Mombasa
Wake up to breakfast then venture out for a short Safari game drive in Galana Conservancy/Kulalu Ranch home to some a wide variety of mammals, some considered endangered; these include elephants, lions, the rare gerenuk, Peter’s gazelle and many different species of plains game.
Lunch will be had at the Crocodile Camp. In the afternoon we will drive back to Malindi/Kilifi/Mombasa where our safari ends.
Price will be provided on Request
The Price includes
- Full board accommodation in all safari lodges or camps,- breakfast lunch and dinner.
- Park entrance fees.
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof for game viewing and photography All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats
- Mineral water on game drives All government taxes and levy
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
Price does Not include
- Drinks, tips and all kind personal of use
- Tips and other gratuities