Day 1: Mombasa Safari to Ngutuni Game Sanctuary
Depart Mombasa early in the morning and drive to Ngutuni Lodge arriving in time for a mid morning game drive before having lunch. After lunch and a short rest we enjoy afternoon game where we may see more wildlife. Dinner and overnight at Ngutuni Lodge.
Ngutuni sanctuary is a private game sanctuary bordering Tsavo East National Park. From Ngutuni you can have great views of the Sagala and Mwakingali hills and a variety of wildlife including lion, cheetah, elephant, buffalo as well as a huge variety of plains game and bird life.
Day 2: Ngutuni – Tsavo East National Park
Early morning breakfast the we go out for our morning game drive in the Sanctuary. Later exit the sanctuary and drive to Voi silent Lodge for lunch. After lunch we enjoy afternoon game drive in Tsavo East National Park with a visit to the Galana River before we check in to Crocodile Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Tsavo East National Park - Mombasa/Kilifi/Diani/Malindi or Watamu
Wake up for an early morning game drive in Tsavo East National Park, back for late breakfast 8:30 after breakfast we drive back to Mombasa, Kilifi, Diani, Malindi or Watamu.
Price will be provided on Request
The Price includes
- Full board accommodation in all safari lodges or camps,- breakfast lunch and dinner.
- Park entrance fees.
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof for game viewing and photography All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats
- Mineral water on game drives All government taxes and levy
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
Price does Not include
- Drinks, tips and all kind personal of use
- Tips and other gratuities