Day 1: Nairobi – Samburu National Reserve
Leave Nairobi early in the morning and drive to Kenya’s Northern Frontier reserve of Samburu. Arrive intime for lunch and rest. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight.
Samburu National Reserve is rich in wildlife with an abundance of rare species such as the Grevy’s zebra, Somali ostrich, reticulated giraffe, gerenuk and the beisa oryx (also referred to as Samburu Special Five). Elephants and large predators such as the lion, leopard and cheetah can be seen in the park.
Day 2: Samburu National Reserve
Early morning game drive in search of elephants, lions, leopards, and cheetahs that thrive in the reserve’s grasslands and acacia woodlands then return to your accommodation for breakfast. mid-morning is spent at leisure. After lunch we go out again for another game drive until late in the evening. Dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Samburu – Nairobi
We enjoy an early morning game drive and return to the lodge or camp for breakfast. After breakfast drive back to Nairobi arriving at your hotel late in the afternoon.
Price will be provided on Request
The Price includes
- Full board accommodation in all safari lodges or camps,- breakfast lunch and dinner.
- Park entrance fees.
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof for game viewing and photography All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats
- Mineral water on game drives All government taxes and levy
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
Price does Not include
- Drinks, tips and all kind personal of use
- Tips and other gratuities