Day 1 ; Nairobi – Sweetwaters/Ol Pejeta Conservancy
This morning we depart Nairobi and proceed north, driving through lush tea and coffee estates to Sweetwaters Tented Camp. We visit the Chimpanzee Sanctuary which was established to provide sanctuary to orphaned chimpanzees as well as the black rhino.
Dinner & Overnight at Sweetwater’s Camp (L, D)
Day 2: Full Day Sweetwaters/Ol Pejeta Conservancy
Full day in Sweetwaters with morning and evening game drives. All meals at the Camp
Dinner & Overnight at Sweetwater’s Camp (B, L, D).
Day 3: Sweetwaters/Ol Pejeta – Nairobi
An early morning game drive in Ol Pejeta Conservancy. The Conservancy boasts an astounding variety of animals including all the “Big Five” (the endangered black rhino, leopard, elephant, buffalo and lion). The combination of amazing wildlife and stunning views across the open plains of Ol Pejeta guarantees an unforgettable safari experience. After breakfast depart by road for Nairobi arriving early afternoon, lunch at Carnivore Restaurant before drove off at the Nairobi City hotel or Airport.
Price will be provided on Request
The Price includes
- Full board accommodation in all safari lodges or camps,- breakfast lunch and dinner.
- Park entrance fees.
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof for game viewing and photography All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats
- Mineral water on game drives All government taxes and levy
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
Price does Not include
- Drinks, tips and all kind personal of use
- Tips and other gratuities