The 3 Days Tsavo East and Tsavo West Safari will give you an amazing experience - you will view stunning scenery and a chance to spot the “Big five” among other animals a and bird species.
Mombasa-Tsavo East-Tsavo West
- Views of local homesteads & life styles en-routes.
- Elephants, Giraffe, Zebra, Buffalo, Cheetah, Lions, etc etc.
- Scenic savannah plains
- Mzima springs, Shetani lava and escapements, Rhino sanctuary
- Panoramic views of Tsavo East and west
Day 1.Mombasa - Tsavo East
You depart from your Coastal Hotel then you drive to Tsavo East National Park for mid-morning game drive. Tsavo East is home to different families of antelopes, herds of elephants and buffaloes, you arrive at Voi Safari Lodge, you check in, have lunch, afternoon game drive, dinner and overnight. view Voi Safari Lodge or Ndololo Camp
Day 2.Tsavo East - Tsavo West
Early game drive in Tsavo East National Park before breakfast. After breakfast you enjoy more game viewing before driving to Tsavo West National Park arriving at your Safari Lodge or Camp in time for lunch. After lunch enjoy afternoon Safari game drive with a visit to the Rhino sanctuary where you stand a chance to see Rhino including other big four that is lion, elephant, leopard and buffaloes. Dinner and overnight at Ngulia Safari Lodge or Ngulia Bandas/Rhino Valley Lodge. At Ngulia Safari lodge you have a chance to see the leopard which visit the lodge every evening to feed on a goat meat hanged on a tree near the dinning hall.
Day 3: Tsavo West - Mombasa
After early breakfast, you check out, then you continue with morning game drive in Tsavo West National Park including a visit to the Mzima Spring where you will disembark from the Safari van and explore the regions around Mzima Springs on foot you will also have a chance to see hippos, crocodile and fish from an underground observatory tank. you will proceed to view the lava flow (Shetani lava), The Chaimu Crater and other physical features in Tsavo West National Park. Exit Tsavo West after enjoying more game drive, lunch will be had en-route to Mombasa where you will arrive early in the evening.
Price will be provided on Request
The Price includes
- Full board accommodation in all safari lodges or camps,- breakfast lunch and dinner.
- Park entrance fees.
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof for game viewing and photography All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats
- Mineral water on game drives All government taxes and levy
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
Price does Not include
- Drinks, tips and all kind personal of use
- Tips and other gratuities