Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo West
Depart Mombasa for Tsavo West through the Mombasa Nairobi Highway. Enter Tsavo West through Tsavo River gate and proceed on to a game viewing along the palm ringed Tsavo River home for hippos and crocodiles. Lunch at Ngulia Safari Lodge. In the evening, visit Ngulia Rhino Sanctuary to search the rare black rhino. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Tsavo West – Amboseli
Depart the Lodge after breakfast and proceed to the famous Mzima Springs where some 250 litres of water gush out of the Chyulu Lava flows everyday creating a scenic home to fat pods of hippos and crocodile infested pools. Drive out of Tsavo West on the Shetani lava flows to Amboseli National Park for lunch at Amboseli Sentrim Lodge /Kibo camp.Evening game drives on this magnificent park on the back drop of Mount Kilimanjaro in search for lions, cheetah, buffalo, rhino and elephant. Plenty of plains game will be seen. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Sentrim Lodge /Kibo Camp.
Day 3: Amboseli – Tsavo East
Have breakfast and check out of the lodge. Make gamedrive while exiting Amboseli National Park and drive to Tsavo East, the largest park in Kenya and famed for its large herds of elephant covered in red dust and the fine scenery. Check in Sentrim Tsavo Camp for lunch and relax. The evening holds yet more game drives.
Dinner and overnight in Sentrim Tsavo Camp/ Voi Safari Lodge.
Day 4: Tsavo East – Mombasa
Have breakfast and go for a gamedrive. Make gamedrive while exiting the park and drive to Voi town for lunch. Soon after lunch proceed to Mombasa an approximately 200kms drive arriving in your coastal hotel in the early evening
Price will be provided on Request
The Price includes
- Full board accommodation in all safari lodges or camps,- breakfast lunch and dinner.
- Park entrance fees.
- Safari Transport and game drives in a safari minibus fitted with a pop-up roof for game viewing and photography All safari Minibus carries safari accessories such as wildlife books, cooler box, binoculars, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher and it has a guaranteed window seats
- Mineral water on game drives All government taxes and levy
- All pickups from your hotel and back after safari
Price does Not include
- Drinks, tips and all kind personal of use
- Tips and other gratuities